The objectives of the Students are:
- To upload and implement the ideals of the college by organizing programmes which have the prior sanction of the Principal.
- To foster goodwill and cordial relations between the students and the faculty.
- To promote healthy participation in extracurricular and co-curricular activities.
- To encourage constructive discussion of students affairs with a view to the general well being of the students. The office bearers of the senate are the President,Vice President, Treasurer, General Secretary and Cultural Secretaries(Arts and Sciences). They are elected by the undergraduate and postgraduate students by a secret ballot, from among student – nominated candidates. They are elected at the end of each academic year for the following year.
- The class representatives are elected by their respective classes at the beginning of the academic year. Those entrusted with the responsibility of an office in the college should endeavour to prove, themselves worthy of their task. They should set an example to the other students. They should work closely with the college authorities and be helpful and co-operative. The class representatives are responsible for the order and discipline of their class.
The Senate has a Senate advisor assisted by two Teacher representatives (One from Arts and One from Science).
In addition to the advisor advisee-there is a professional counselor available on campus at a specified time on certain days of the week.
Name of the Counsellor:
Dr.Sai Lakshmi MBA, PGDCA, M.Sc.,M.Phill.,Ph.D.
Anti Ragging Cell:
Ragging is forbidden on campus. A black coloured wooden box is placed outside the Principal’s office, checked on a regular basis and complaints attended to if any. If students are ragged, they can bring it to the notice of the Anti-Ragging Committee.
DEPARTMENTAL & CULTURAL CLUBS:
Students are encouraged to participate in the various club activities both Departmental & Cultural.
- English Literary Club
- Language Literary Club
- Fine Arts Club
- Quiz Club
- Sigma Club
- Young Managers Club
- Digitize Club