RED RIBBOB CLUB (RRC) - 2011-2012
OBJECTIVES OF THE CLUB:
1. To reduce HIV infection among young people by raising their risk perception through Life Skills Education programme and create awareness on Sex, Sexuality, HIV - AIDS.
2. To encourage among youth the spirit to help and support people living with HIV-AIDS, thereby reducing stigma and discrimination against them.
3. To motivate youth and build their capacity as peer educators by developing their skills on leadership and team building.
4. To promote voluntary non-remunerated blood donation among youth.
Staff in charge: C.Banu Rekha , Dept of Microbiology(2010- till date).
List of RRC Leaders for the year 2011-201
- Noorul farhana.A – President-III Microbiology
- Rajathilagam K.P.S - Vice president- III Microbiology
- Monisha.R – Treasurer- II Microbiology
- Mary sharmiya.A - Peer Educator-III Microbiology
- Muthulakshmi.M - Peer Educator- III Microbiology
- Anisha.N - Peer Educator-II Microbiology