Post Graduate Courses
01. M.SC. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Eligibility : Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics, Business Statistics or Mathematical Physics as Main or Allied.
1. MBA (Master of Business Administration)
2. MS (Research in Various Fields)
3. Ph.D. (Research in Various Fields)
1. System Analyst
2. Software Consultant
3. Research & Development Units
4. Quality Analyst
6. System Administrator
7. Marketing Professional
02. M.SC. APPLIED MICROBIOLOGY
Eligibility : Bachelor’s Degree in any Biological Science
1. M.Phil. / Ph.D in Microbiology
2. M.Phil / Ph.D in Genetics
3. Can pursue Higher Studies (M.Phil. / Ph.D) in any Biological Science
1. Research Associate in R & D Centers of Various companies
2. Microbiologist in Hospitals / Research Centers
3. Quality control in Fermentation Industries, Hotels, Food & Dairy Control Development & Laboratories
03. M.SC. BIOINFORMATICS & CLINICAL TRIAL MANAGEMENT (NON MEDICAL)
Eligibility : Bachelor’s Degree in science in the disciplines of Biology, Botany, Zoology, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Agriculture, BE/ B.Tech, B.V.Sc, MBBS, BDS or any equivalent degree.
M.S, M.Phil. or Ph.D in Bioinformatics, Proteomics, Genomics.
JRF, SRF in Bioinformatics Lab like CCMB Hyderabad, IIS Bangalore, JNU, New Delhi Research & Development units as Research Associate, Faculty, Bioinformatics System & Software Analyst, Bioinformatics Consultant.
04. M.A. ENGLISH
Eligibility : Any Bachelor’s Degree with English as the medium of study at the Higher Secondary Level.
M.Phil. or Ph.D in English, B.Ed
All jobs that involve in verbal or written communication in the English Language & English Language Teachers.
05. M.A. HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Eligibility : Any Bachelor’s Degree
2. Ph.D. – Behavioral Science, Human Resource Management
1. Trainee / Management Trainee
2. HR – Executive
3. Training Groups
4. Recruitment Manager / Executive
5. Administrative Executive / Officer