The college is located in the heart of the city of Chennai at Raja Annamalai Puram, near Adyar. This centrally located campus, with all its well maintained sylvan gardens and inspiring ambience is well connected by innumerable buses that touch the Sathya Studios bus stop from all parts of the city.
Apart from being in the proximity of famed institutions like the Indian Institute of Technology, Central Leather Research Institute, Anna University, Fortis Malar Hospitals, Kalashetra, PGIMS, Dr.Dharmambal Government Polytechnic for Women, Tamil Nadu Government Music College, Cancer Institute, The Voluntary Health Services, Theosophical Society, M.S.Swaminathan Research Foundation, Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University,Tamil Nadu Judicial Academy, Andhra Mahila Sabha, Dr.Durgabai Deshmuk Hospitals, Hotel Raj Palace Sunder etc. all facilities like shops, post offices and banks are within a walking distance.
The infrastructure includes:
- An auditorium which can accommodate around 800 persons
- Centrally Air-conditioned Theatre (150 Persons)
- Well furnished lecture halls and class rooms
- Seminar & Examination halls
- Requisite facilities for sports & games like volleyball, football, shuttle badminton etc
- Digital Language Laboratory with 30 systems
- Canteen offering hygienic water, food, chocolates, beverages, ice-creams and snacks
- Internet Browsing/DTP center with scanner, laser printer, etc. (blank CD’s and DVD's are available at nominal cost in the browsing center)