Students are required to register along with the completed application forms. A self addressed stamped envelope should be submitted along with the application. Candidates from SC/ST/Christian Adi Dravida Communities need not pay any fees for registration. After registration, communication will be sent to those students who have been provisionally selected. The provisionally selected student has to attend an interview along with her parents on the date and time specified in the intimation card. If the student fails to attend the interview on the date and time mentioned, the provisional selection is automatically cancelled. All admissions are provisional, subject to approval by the University of Madras.
The following certificates should be produced in original at the time of interview.
- The Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Course (or its equivalent) Mark certificate (Original +2 photocopies attested by a Gazetted Officer) for UG Courses and provisional Certificate or Degree Certificate for PG courses.
- UG Courses: Candidates who have passed an examination other than the Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary/CBSE/ICSE/National Open School should produce an eligibility certificate from the University of Madras.
- PG Courses: Candidates from any University other than the University of Madras should produce eligibility certificate from the University of Madras.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Conduct Certificate.
- Medical Certificate from the Nearest Government General Hospital( required if the student belongs to SC/ST)
- Community Certificate (One photocopy Attested by a Gazetted Officer) if the student belongs to BC/ MBC/SC/ ST.
- Income Certificate of Parent from a person not below the rank of Tashildar (if the Student belongs to SC/ST/Christian Adi Dravida)
Payment Of Fees
If the provisional selection is confirmed, the candidate should be prepared to pay the fees as mentioned in the prospectus immediately. Generally a student once admitted to a course will not be permitted to withdraw. However, under unavoidable circumstances, withdrawal may be allowed provided the student pays the fees for the whole academic year. Fees once paid is not refundable under any circumstances.